I always had a thing for hand animated camera move and turn around…
I can’t tell exactly why…
probably cause it gives me the feeling I can manage everything and show exactly what I have in my head.
that can seems stupid but it makes me feel like, sculpting the animation more than drawing it.
DANG! Anyone know what these are from?
Credits Please cause these are awesome.
Hi everyone… sorry to answer so late
the first is a shot I did in ”Myosis”(link)
the second was an ”exercice”(link) in 1st year at gobelins
the third is a shot I animated for the short ”Oni”(link) realized with friend as an FX exercise.
the last (it was the more painful to do) is a shot extracted from our opening for the Annecy animation Festival ”Hurley’s Irish”(link)
Since FR had another opening and it kinda resparked my interest in the game, I decided to give away some of my unsold “hatchlings” from a while ago. I’d rather give them away to some new players than just exalt them! :^(
All of them are ready to breed. The Imperials all have Eyespots, the Skydancer has Seraph and the Pearlcatchers are Tiger/Shimmer. If you want to check them out, they’re here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=18073&page=2
I will choose 9 winners and will contact you on tumblr to ask you which one you want, so please make sure your askbox is open!
- You have to be a new player that joined with this opening. (I WILL CHECK DON’T FUCK WIT ME)
- Reblog with your username and ID (for example: Trin (#18073)
- Liking the post gives you an extra chance, but you still have to reblog it.
- You don’t need to follow me.
- It’d be great if you wouldn’t just resell or even exalt them after you get them, but I guess you’re free to do whatever if you get one.
Entries close on 05/05!
Huina and ID is 59724 ? I guess it’s that. pretty PCs really pretty
unknown (via r-eg)
This is the best motivation quote I ever read